Tabs

Friday, August 10, 2012

BIGBANG

HEHEHE! I arrived home last Sunday after a short getaway to MBS, and went straight to do my own things. Only late in the night, like right before I was gonna sleep, I made a trip to the kitchen and happened to see a strange box lying at the bottom of the cabinet right outside the kitchen door...


The first thing I saw was "YG Entertainment" printed on the box and I knew my concert goods had arrived!!!! Shipment was so fast, I think it arrived like less than a week after my purchase? Yay!!!


Actually I'm really really excited about this whole thing because it's my first time purchasing concert merchandise LOL.
#likeasuagu
Maybe if FLH used to sell them my virgin buy would not have gone to BIGBANG but I'm secretly happy I did. Because well, Shuyan and I just didn't feel appreciated back in the FLH days. Hmm...

I also spent money on...


BIGBANG's ALIVE 2012 Making Collection. 150-paged photo album and 3 DVD compilations of MVs, behind-the-scenes, and whatnots. Gahhh I'm bubbling all inside of me again.

There's actually a BIGBANG and a T.O.P iPhone casing but I forgot to take a picture of it. Maybe next time... Shiatz I really am spending too much. Sorry I'm spending so much. I'm trying to save whatever little money I have left after subtracting those I put in my savings plan every month. But money forever not enough ah!

#sian
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Side-tracking, I'm enjoying all of 2NE1's music right now. I personally feel that this year, YG Entertainment's dominating the K-pop scene. Maybe I'm wrong but with BIGBANG and 2NE1 and PSY promotions currently... Should be quite a successful 2012 right?

No comments:

Post a Comment