Tabs

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Short Update

Happy National Day everyone!

With the recent rumours regarding LKY floating around, everybody was paying attention as to whether he would appear at the parade or not. Felt kind of relieved when I saw him on TV. My mom even texted me, "LKY is still alive! Whoever said that he passed away should be jailed" lol.

I spent the national holiday with D albeit only a little while. Yumz curry his mom cooked hehe.
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Rolling back, I had a short meet-up with some of my favourite people recently.

First was with Cheryl and Shuyan last week. Shuyan treated us to dinner because she just received her first official pay! Awww ♥
We had dinner over at Ramen Play but nobody bothered to take any pictures lolz.

Walked around J8 and decided to give in to temptation. Settled down at Saybons and Shuyan and I shared some escargots together! My first try, and I think they taste like gong gong!





And then I met Chongsie for dinner earlier on Tuesday. We shared a Hawaiian pizza and baked mushrooms with mozarella cheese!


This mushroom is yumz!

And ending with a picture of the shy Agnes Jezebelle! (Forgot to take a picture together ㅠ,ㅠ)

No comments:

Post a Comment